Please review the registration terms and conditions of this International Conference.
1st August 2023
Abstract Submission Deadline
31th August 2023
Date of Conference
14th – 16th September 2023
Who can participate
- Students, faculty, scientists from R&D organisations and industries.
Registration Fee Details
- No. of Registrations are limited and will be confirmed on first cum first basis.
- Spot registrations are not available.
- For Bulk Registrations, please contact the organizers directly.
- All the participants should submit the registration form online (Register now) on the conference website and pay the registration fees online.
- The registration fee will cover the food and accommodation. Accommodation will be provided in the Kanha Shanti Vanam campus along with the food (Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner) from 14-16 Sept 2023 to all the participants.
- Registration fees, once paid, will not be refunded. However, participants can transfer their registration to their colleagues after informing the conference secretariat.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Only registered participants will be allowed to submit abstract. Last date of online abstract submission on conference website is 31.08.2023
- Abstract should not exceed more than 300 words (including title, authors and their affiliation). Click here to download abstract submission template.
- Abstract should be complete in terms of Title, Authors (presenting authors must be underlined), Authors affiliation, Introduction, Objectives, Methodology, Results and Conclusions.
- Only research-based abstracts will be considered for oral and poster awards.
- The scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject any submitted abstract.
- Intimation of registration/abstract acceptance will be uploaded on conference website.
Poster Preparation Guidelines
- Printed Hard Copy Poster Only Applicable (not an e-poster)
- Posters Size: Maximum width: ≤ 100 cm, Maximum Height: ≤ 100 cm).
- Should include all the authors’ names and their affiliation in the abstract and presenter name should be underlined
- Should have a clear structure and layout with minimum amount of (may be colourful or black and white as per author choice)
- Chemical structure, graphics references should comply with common international templates (like ACS or RSC )
- Only registered students/research scholars will be allowed to present a poster during the conference
Oral Preparation Guidelines
- Organizing committee will select an abstract to be published in the oral presentation.
- Non-selected abstracts will be put in a suitable poster presentations.